Facebook Page Tips and Tools - #WaterCooler
First Call: New apps, trends and technology to look out for:
- THETA360 (A new 360 degree camera that creates immersive virtual tours)
- Dropbox's Project Infinite (A big development for cloud/local storage)
- Snapchat for Businesses (For now, people probably DON'T want to look for houses on Snapchat)
- BOTS (Facebook is all in on conversation bots to humanize online business opportunities)
Facebook Tools You Should be Using:
- Likealyzer (get an instant grade for your FB Page)
- Page Insights: Pages To Watch
- AutoResponders for Pages
Great Facebook Pages You Should Follow:
Read more about how the best Facebook Pages are run: 7 Great Facebook Pages Worth Stalking.
For step-by-step advice to improve your Facebook advertising, read our related article on the 5 advanced targeting options you should be using:
Want to reach your ideal customers online? Try these five advanced Facebook targeting options...